Liquid cold plate is through the structure of compact and relatively thin plate-like, strip metal internal layout of the fluid channel, so that the fluid and cold plate between the convection heat transfer, thereby dissipating the surface of the cold plate high power electronic components of the thermal power consumption. The water cooling plate is made of copper or aluminum with high thermal conductivity. The water circulation system is embedded into the liquid cooling plate, and the electronic components are fixed directly on the water cooling plate. Compared with the air cooled system, the heat capacity of water is four times that of air, so the water cooled system has a good thermal load capacity, and at the same temperature rise and mass flow rate, the heat absorbed by water is four times that of air.
Winshare Thermal is one of the leading liquid cold plate manufacturers in china, our thermal design and thermal management engineers have rich experience in water cooling system research and development and water cooling plate process production, and can provide a full range of liquid cooling solutions, and provide you with liquid cold plate/water cooling plate thermal design and structural design for free. Water cold plate cooling system assembly design and one-stop supporting service for waterway connection.
Liquid cooled plates are structurally compact and relatively thin plates and strips of metal with fluid channels arranged inside to produce convection heat exchange between the fluid and the liquid cooled plate, thereby dissipating the thermal power of high-power electronic components on the surface of the liquid cooled plate.
The advantage of applying a liquid cooled plate is that more heat can be dissipated per unit area, so the heat sink structure can be miniaturized. The disadvantages of liquid cooled systems are that they must be used in systems with fluid media, more complex maintenance, and high component reliability requirements.
1. CNC runner form: CNC(cut groove)+argon welding, CNC(cut groove)+brazing, CNC(cut groove)+vacuum brazing, CNC(cut groove)+stir friction welding, CNC+copper tube embedding.
2. Deep hole processing form: gundrill + argon welding, gundrill + rotary twist piece + argon welding, gundrill + joint.
3. Casting form: die-casting + buried pipe, die-casting + argon welding, die-casting + brazing, die-casting + vacuum brazing, die-casting + stir friction welding.
4. Coil welding form: CNC aluminum plate + copper winding tube + Epoxy , CNC aluminum plate + outline tube + Epoxy , CNC aluminum plate + copper winding tube + tin welding.
5. Ultra-thin Liquid cold plate process: wide flat tube welding, stamping sheet diffusion welding, stamping sheet thousand weldings, stamping sheet vacuum thousand weldings, blowing expansion plate.
6. Extruded Liquid cold plate form: array shunt hole Liquid cold plate, ultra-thin battery application Liquid cold plate.
1. Strength - the product meets the requirements of structural use.
2. Pressure-holding test-a product meets the requirements of high-pressure operation sealing in the system..
3. Leakage test - the product meets the requirements of unit time leakage under certain pressure conditions.
4. Corrosion resistance requirements - the product uses raw materials to meet the requirements of corrosion resistance for many years without leakage.
5. Vibration requirements - to meet the product in certain vibration conditions, the structure is not damaged, the seal does not decline requirements.
6. Other flatness, roughness, screw pulling force, screw preload force, etc.
A Liquid cold plate is a Liquid cold cooling system on the thermal impact of a very critical component. The purpose of thermal design is to be in a limited space through the reasonable arrangement of the product flow channel so as to effectively reduce the thermal resistance of the cold plate. The other thermal resistance of the water cooling system is in the heat exchanger (Radiator). The layout of the runner is to meet the thermal performance within the constraints of the customer, such as the size of the cold plate, the flow rate of the fluid, the P-Q of the pump, the environment in which the product is used, etc.
1. Improving the flow field, making the fluid have a long enough circuit in the flow channel (taking into account the conforming pressure drop so as not to affect the flow rate). The fluid in the flow channel absorbs heat evenly, usually using the following methods: Pin fin group, twist spin piece, wave channel.
2. Increase the area of heat absorption fluid contact with the cold plate heat absorption end of the area is sufficient, the heat absorption effect can be better. CNC milling slot, crimp fin, aluminum extrusion fin sheet, etc.
3. The cold plate heat-absorbing surface flatness, roughness, and thickness As the power consumption of industrial cold plate is usually large, in kilowatt level, the flatness, roughness, and thickness of the cold plate have a great impact on the thermal resistance of the cold plate.
1. Materials cold plate materials are usually used aluminum, copper, stainless steel, etc., of which aluminum is the most widely used. Aluminum material density and high thermal conductivity, second to copper, and the cheapest of the three, so the product is cost-effective.
2. Sealing cold plate sealing methods are 0-Ring sealing and welding. The o-Ring sealing method is suitable for small pressure. New to consider the O-ring when high temperature and aging problems: welding can make the entire cold plate form one, but the material aluminum welding has a certain limit. Aluminum is easy to oxidation. The welding temperature is usually between 610-615. And this temperature is close to the melting point of aluminum, so the welding needs to strictly control the uniformity of the furnace temperature does not exceed 5 ℃, the temperature is too high for cold plate melting deformation, the temperature is low welding, stainless steel, and steel welding are relatively easy, the welding temperature difference can be within the range of 20 ℃, better control.
3. Cold plate welding methods are; nitrogen shielded brazing, vacuum brazing, argon arc welding, and stir friction welding. The choice of welding method is related to the material and thickness of the product. Nitrogen shielding brazing and vacuum brazing is usually suitable for products with thin walls and small mass. However, due to the high temperature of argon welding, the base material to be welded needs to be thicker, and it is easy to produce local deformation when welding the weld needs to be processed afterward, and the processing surface has defects such as sand holes and cracks. Argon welding usually uses manual dry work with instability. No matter what kind of welding method above, the weld seam around the need to pay attention to the material without impurities, otherwise the impact of welding defects.
4. Cold plate because of the arrangement of the flow channel, so usually use the combination of the upper and lower plate, of course, can also assist in other ways such as deep hole processing. And the welding surface and the pipe combined with the hole as far as possible to avoid the heat absorption surface; pipe joints, according to customer requirements, need to consider the thread connection, specifications, strength, etc.
5. Strength is improved by deep hole processing or small area welding as much as possible; it can be divided into multiple small. Avoid large areas covering welding as much as possible.