Views:41 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-23 Origin:Site
The skived heat sink is a custom heat sink made by the shovel tooth process. The skiing fin process is used to make custom heatsinks and is mostly used for heat dissipation of high-power parts. Because of its one-time molding, it does not lose the heat dissipation performance of the profile, reaching 100% of the original heat dissipation performance of the profile. %, it also has the characteristics of large size and high power, so it is widely used in high-power motors. For example, Winshare Thermal, the self-developed high-power skived fin heat sink process, is mostly used in large heat sinks such as photovoltaic inverters, wind power converters, electric vehicle controllers, and power battery packs.
The production of skiving heat sink requires mature shovel tooth production technology, advanced large-scale shovel tooth machine tools, and the technical cooperation of engineers. The specific production process is:
(1) Customize the suitable profile according to the design size, and then place the profile on the shovel machine according to the correct operation method.
(2) Set the parameters of the shovel tooth machine, and input the shovel tooth data that needs to be made, such as tooth spacing, tooth height, tooth thickness and other data.
(3) Start the shovel gear machine, the engineer monitors the machine, inspects the semi-finished products to see if it meets the data requirements, and adjusts if there are abnormalities.
(4) Cut the semi-finished shovel tooth parts and cut them to the designated design size.
(5) Processing, deburring and tapping the cut semi-finished products.
(6) If there is a design of buried heat pipe in the design drawing, the back of the shovel radiator should be processed with grooving, pressure pipe, epoxy welding and other processes.
(7) Pack the finished skiving heat sink to complete the entire production process.
The use of skived heat sink will be more extensive. The shovel process can also be made with other heat dissipation processes, such as the heat pipe process mentioned above, and can also be made with water-cooling plate technology, micro-channel technology, etc., according to the characteristics of different motors. Custom heatsinks of different shapes and sizes, with different processes can improve the performance of the custom heat sink and reduce the cost at the same time. The shovel teeth do not require high profile materials, and they can be aluminum or copper profiles.