Views:72 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-18 Origin:Site
Liquid cold plate cooling project 1560W
In the field of communication, the customer needs a high-power liquid cold plates.
The process of the whole product is copper tube plus aluminum plate, which is produced by epoxy bonded process
• Solution1:Power :=250w*4+80w+30w*4+40w*4+50w*4=1560w;
• Al6061 plate+ copper tubes
• Epoxy bonded process
• Input flow rate 0.0034m³/min ( 0.2m³/h)
• Environment 25℃
• Liquid cold plate surface Max temperature is below 45 ℃
• The temperature difference of the same chip type is about 3 ℃
Ansys16.0 design model
• Ambient temperature 25 ℃
• Thermal radiation is not considered
• Turbulent flow regime
• Operating pressure 101325N/m2 on Natural convection
Water Speed distribution
This model is based on Anysis16.0, which is different from the actual LCP.
Max temp on heat sink surface is 41.6℃.